Even though I have no idea what it means, but:”TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.”
I by far have actually noticed the difference myself, yes…its that prominent.
Here’s a list of features of TeraCopy:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
And my favorite feature(5th from the top) is that i don’t have to fire up the software every time i want to cut/copy/paste a file. I can do it from my normal I-Click Menu and shortcut keys.
Hope you enjoy this software
And it also has a portable version available here.