This post shows you how you can Copy Move files Faster in Computers. We all make backups, don’t we. And if you don’t use those fancy backup tools like me, and are completely ok with copy/pasting. Then TeraCopy is the software for you(and even if you don’t, its still a pretty damn useful software).
Even though I have no idea what it means, but:”TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.”
I by far have actually noticed the difference myself, yes…its that prominent.
Here’s a list of features of TeraCopy:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
And my favorite feature(5th from the top) is that i don’t have to fire up the software every time i want to cut/copy/paste a file. I can do it from my normal I-Click Menu and shortcut keys.
Hope you enjoy this software
And it also has a portable version available here.